H2 databse is prone to corruption on power failure so to convert the database into Postgres.
- First you have to close the software if it is open.
- Rename the installation folder i.e Innoventry_backup_date.
- Install the new software from https://innoventrysoftware.com
- Paste the database from last installation folder into data folder of new installation folder.
- Launch Innoventry software from new installation folder.
- Open the company, if it asks for upgrade say “Yes”.
- Close the software and open it again.Do not login and cancel the company selection frame.
- Go to the Help > convert H2 Database to postgres > select the database mv.db form new installation folder.
- Go to the company selection frame it will show company name with postgres url.
- Select the company and open it again.Check if Postgres databse service is running.
- If you get an error same database already exists then rename the mv.db file.
- After successful conversion of database would be move to “Converted to postgres” folder.
If any problems occured during this conversion, call on customer care number:8055013343.Or email on email@example.com